Here’s how the drop off tax process works:
1. Fill out our client information form to the right and indicate that you would like to use our drop-off service.
2. Put all tax documents and the completed drop-off checklist in an envelope and drop off at our office.
3. A preparer will prepare your return using the information youve provided.
4. If any additional information is required, the preparer will contact you in order to complete the return.
5. Once the return is completed, the preparer will contact you to review the tax return.
6. With your approval and your necessary signature, the tax returns are filed with the IRS and state.
Please note our drop-off service is convenient for those who do not have major changes on their tax filings and are unable to sit-down for an appointment. There is no additional cost for this service. If you have questions, please contact our office for more information.
Download our drop off document checklist